Evelyn: Don't worry about 'why' when 'what' is right in front of you. (The Shape of Things)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

[Polls]

This is where all polls will go!

You are 58% the real you

The real youis showing and others can see that but you just need to push yourself that one step further into making and effort.Whether its being friendlier or happier.

Whats the real you?
Make a Quiz



I'm not straaaaaaaaaange :(
You Are 33% Strange!

You are very slightly strange. This means you are quite normal. You don't exactly freak out old grandmas or anything. You most likely fit in well with the crowd. Hey, it's okay, being normal ain't so bad.

How Strange Are You?
Quizzes for MySpace



You're 55% Nicknames Are

Smoochie Cuddlekins is your cute nickname, Cloud Razor T-shirt is your superhero nickname, Long Tooth Big Ears is your Villain nickname, Torn Apart Paper Yoyo is your Monster nickname and Hic-Up-Apple-Nod is your all-out-weird-nickname.


What Nickname Suits Your Personality
Make a Quiz



You are 69% horny!

You have a normal level of horniness and is about average and though u might think that ur a super horny creature, u'r actually not.
So enjoy it!

How horny are you?
Make a Quiz



what kind of relationship are you looking for
Your Result: i wanna love you forever

you are a person that is looking for love! deep passionate consuming love! your a hoppless romantic and love moonlit walks on the beach!YOU HEAR WEDDING BELLS

6 months of bliss

3 week fling

one night only

what kind of relationship are you looking for
Make a Quiz


Personality disorder test:
DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Low
Histrionic Disorder:Low
Narcissistic Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --




What language(s) do you speak fluently, or at least ok?
Engleza (English)
Romana (Romanian)
Franceza (French)
Germana (Deutsch)
Spaniola (Spanish)
Italiana (Italian)
Chineza/Japoneza (Chinese/Japanese)
Rusa (Russian)
Alta limba latina (Other latin language)
Alta limba slava (Other kudos language - ex: Yugoslavia)
Alta limba africana (Other african language)
Alta limba Euroasiatica (Other Eurasian language)
Alta (Other)
Free polls from Pollhost.com





Will you still have dreams when you grow up (and if you are grown up, do you?) Dreams like what?
No, give me a break!
I can change the world!
I've always wanted to become a star (singing, TV shows, etc)
I'll be a scientist!
To feel - that's what today's world needs. I'm gonna be an artist.
My dreams are more realistic. I just wanna have a happy family and an acceptable job.
Live happy, in love, all my life...
Freedom is the way to happiness, really!
World peace!
I don't wanna grow up. My dream is to live my life the way it is - friends, family, lover.
I've always wanted to meet aliens (maybe even be kidnapped!).
The house of my dreams!
I wanna be a traveler and rediscover the whole world!
I dream of a perfect job...
I'll grow up to be Don Juan.
A secret agent suits me.
I wanna be a chef (food is good).
More than anything, I wanna work directly with people (psychologist, therapist, etc)
Subway driver. (aka chicken!)
Yes, but a different answer from those above.
Free polls from Pollhost.com




You can vote on this poll every once a week:

What do you think about this blog?
It's perfect, keep it up!
It needs more quotes!
I'm already gonna tell my friends about it!
You should improve your writing.
You're posting too often, wait for users to read a while longer...
I want posts more often!
I've seen better!
Sucks!
Free polls from Pollhost.com



You can vote on this poll every once a week:

Which of the following love quotes do you like best?
To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. - Anne-Sophie Swetchine
Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be. - Anton Chekhov
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. - Bertrand Russell
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. - David Viscott
Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. - Erica Jong
There is no remedy for love but to love more. - Henry David Thoreau
I don’t think anyone can DO anything that would make him worthy of love. Love is a gift and cannot be earned. It can only be given.-Real Live Preacher
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. - Karen Sunde
Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical. - Trey Parker and Matt Stone
Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself. - Jean Anouilh
Free polls from Pollhost.com



My true color is Blue!


What's Your True Color?


The above test inspired me for this poll:
(possibly I'll have some results for it too!)

Try to be honest: You are in the middle of the forest and have no idea which way is out. How do you feel? / What'll you probably do?
I'm scared and I'll stay hidden until someone finds me.
I'll yell out and run in the first direction I feel like. I don't care who hears, I want out!
Lemme get a rock and a stick and I'll live there with no problem!
I will use my scientific knowledge to develop a certain plan of finding my way out, using any available resource.
I don't care. I'll just walk around randomly.
I will pinch myself trying to wake up!
I'll make animal friends, like deer and possums and walk around talking to them (even though people may think I'm mad)
I would never be in a forest. I hate that place.
I'll dig down to China and hope I won't end up in another forest.
I shall learn the language of the wild and become a ferocious predator.
A different answer.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Nick said...

Hey thanks for reading. I know I tend to divert alot, something I really need to work on. usually my second draft is better, but the nice thing here is it's not graded(YAY!) so I don't have to worry about that. Also keep in mind that I pulled an all nighter last night, so i did tend to get sidetracked easier. Any ways thanks again and keep reading!

ada said...

orange :) no surprise :P

Anonymous said...

Tiberiu, your true color is Brown!

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

hm.....seems right :)