Evelyn: Don't worry about 'why' when 'what' is right in front of you. (The Shape of Things)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

About this blog

When I first started this blog I just wanted to express my inner self, to release the pressure. Then I realized I actually liked to get opinions, write stories, try to make something more out of my ideas, my interpretation of life and things and my place in the world. This blog is just one of those places where I like to return when I'm alone, have time and something to say, or just remember, dream, think or develop.
Some day I wish I could write a story to make my life worth it. Have to admit it's going pretty hard so far, as I don't have a very unusual life, I've not been through spectacular things.
Perhaps, in some sense, my only ability is to feel other people close, to perceive what other people think and feel, in a sense... to put myself inside of other people (not only their shoes:) ). I keep trying to improve my writing skills hoping that one day I can put down the ideas I have had and, hopefully, will always have, and make you, the reader, feel them as I do.
'Till then, then!

As for history, the look of the website has changed numerous times. The current theme was inspired by changes in my life. Mystery, unknown, fear, and fascination are some of the few feelings I wished to inspire. I received help for the colors from my brother, and I found the symbol on the sidebar here.

No comments: